What is Calisthenics?
Calisthenics is a uniquely Australian artistic sport. Calisthenics involves a team of participants learning routines choreographed to music, incorporating elements of dance, gymnastics, singing, acting, marching, ballet, apparatus technique and performance skills.
Participants will see improvement in their:
- Overall fitness
- Appreciate of music and rhythm
- Confidence and self esteem
- Self discipline
At Sterling we have:
- Dedicated and extremely talented coaching staff
- State of the Art training facilities
- An infectious passion for our unique sport
- A family friendly club
- Personal growth and skill development for all members
- Teamwork and club spirit
We are also leading the way in specialised calisthenic training facilities. We have our own purpose-built studio with theatre curtains and wings, stage lighting and a professional sound system.